ABOUT YOUR SAFETY AND OURS
Thank you for your support and patience during the coronavirus (Covid-19)
closure. We are elated to announce that we are able to resume treating patients
beginning Monday, May 4 th , 2020. Please expect a call from either Courtney
Gill, office coordinator, Billie Cousins, dental assistant, or from Tara LeBuhn or
Deidra Stott, two of our dental hygienists, to confirm your existing appointment or
reschedule a missed appointment.
We have new additions and procedures to ensure the continued safety of our
appreciated patients and staff in our dental office.
1. HEPA Filtration Systems in all operatories
2. Dr. Collins and his staff will all be wearing masks, gloves, face
shields and gowns.
3. Patient appointments will be spread out to avoid multiple patients in
the waiting room at the same time.
4. Patients will be asked to wear a mask in the waiting room prior to
their scheduled appointment and we will be vigilant to keep the
waiting room sanitized.
5. All patient temperatures will be taken upon arrival to screen for a
6. A customized hydrogen peroxide rise will be given to all patients to
lower bacterial and viral capacity.
7. Please bring your own reading materials, as we have removed all
printed materials from the waiting room to prevent infection.
We will continue to schedule patients and are striving to resume routine dental care
and treatment which is essential for patients to have overall good physical health
and well-being. If you are a seasonal resident in Vero Beach please call us
immediately and we will ensure we get you in to the office before you depart. We
have missed you all immensely and look forward to seeing you in the office soon!
Dr. Collins, Courtney, Emily, Billie, Deidra, Tara, and Meghan
Dr. George G. Collins III D.M.D., P.A.
1575 INDIAN RIVER BOULEVARD, SUITE C140
VERO BEACH, FL 32960
Monday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.